Experience the Pyrenees
The Aspe valley consists of 13 beautiful mountain villages and they all deserved to be explored!
Each village has its own identity, its atmosphere, its views on the Pyrenees, its architecture...
Imagine cobbled streets, crosses, lintels, bread ovens, sculpted stones, herds of goats, the smell of hay...
Many events (festivals, markets, exhibitions..) are organised every year.
They are perfect to discover the culture of the Pyrenees and to go out with children.
- The cheese festival in Etsaut
- The transhumance festival in Lourdios Ichère
- The land art festival «Phonies Bergères».
- The shepherds festival in Aramits
The tourist office of the Aspe valley will be happy to help you organise your holidays!
Please check their website or call them at +33 5 59 34 57 57.
Good to know
- Park your vehicle at the entry of the villages
- Explore the streets on foot
Our neighbors: Escot and Sarrance
The villages of Sarrance and d’Escot are easily accessible on foot from Fontaines d’Escot by walking on Saint James Way (GR 653).