The Aspe river is famous for the indigenous Pyrenean trout called «Fario» and the Atlantic wild salmon.
➔ Only at Fontaines d’Escot!
Our property Fontaines d’Escot is a heaven for fishing with no equivalent in the Pyrenees!
- Private riverbanks along the Aspe river only 50 meters away for the main building
- Two accommodation options: B&B (half board formula available) or self catering apartments (gites)
- Fishing documentation available onsite
Are you coming to the Pyrenees to fish?
➔ We offer a 5% discount for all fishermen!
When booking or simply checking our prices please remember to tick "Fishing" under the "Special offers" tab to get your 5% discount!
Magical Aspe river
The Aspe river has always been one of the best fishing spots in France!
The Aspe river provides a beautiful and natural environment for:
- Discovering a fun activity with friends or family
- Learning the specificities of fishing in a mountain river
- Refining already existant fishing skills
Fishing in the Pyrenees is regulated whether you fish in lakes, streams or rivers.
➔ The 2017 fishing season will start on Saturday March 11 and will end on Saturday September 17.