The Aspe valley offers a wide range of fun activities for everyone, young and old!
The Aspe valley is known in France for the beauty of its landscapes and its well preserved nature.
- Hiking with many trails and varied difficulty
- Whitewater sports: rafting, hot dog, kayak..
- Paragliding with 3 schools in Accous
- Rock climbing, via ferrata..
- Breathtaking cols for motobikers and cyclists
Yes, the Pyrenees are a family friendly destination!
Wether you are coming with babies, children or teenagers there will be enough to suit all tastes.
- Adventure park in Accous
- Visiting a farm
- Baking bread in Bedous watermill
- Try fishing in the Aspe river or in Arette fish farm
- Going treasure hunting
What if it rains ☂?
Of course you would prefer good weather when you are on vacation..
But do not worry, the Pyrenees just have what you need!
- Visiting the ecomuseums
- Visiting the fort du Portalet
- Visiting the caves of Bétharram
- Spending the day in Spain (only 40min away) where good weather is guaranteed ☀!
The tourist office of the Aspe valley will be happy to help you organise your activities!
Please check their website or call them at +33 5 59 34 57 57.
Moreover we also offer a wide range of onsite activities, perfect for tranquil days!